A,a – Glossary of Grammatical Terms
1. One of The Indefinite Articles representing “One” of some “thing”. Used in front of words which start with a consonant or consonant sound.
2. One of many Determiners in The English Language. A word that “determines” the meaning of a Noun or Noun-Phrase.
- (The same examples as in #1 also apply here.)
- (Click The Link Above To See The List)
3. The grade given to a student for doing very-well in school or on a specific assignment or project. This type of grading system is more common in The US.
- The grading system typically goes from:
- “A” being the best grade
- “B” (above-average)
- “C” (average)
- “D” (below-average)
- “F” (failed)
- There is no “E” grade.
Visit My Campaigns at:
Or Make A One-Time Donation